Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Duo Wireless Charger Flashing Red lights

(Topic created on: 03-09-2021 03:51 PM)
Swampmeister
Journeyman
Options

When I plug in my charger, using the provided plug and cable, the 2 LED lights flash green, amber and then red.  The lights continue to flash red and nothing will charge when placed on the unit.

I have tried numerous sockets and different combinations of plug and cable without any change.  

Does anyone have any ideas?

44 REPLIES 44
Gibbo72
First Poster
Options
Basher perfect fix thanks
0 Likes
Trashy666
First Poster
Options

 hey just wanted clarification ob the part about it needing to be a TA 300 "ending in gb".... What's supposed to end in gb? Is this the wrong charger?  

16245459231226572086692284938791.jpg

0 Likes
Hotflushblondie
Explorer
Options
I'm using the battery that came with it it was doing fine till I needed to unplug it from the socket when I plugged it back in it did the same as above with the flashing lights I have NOT changed the charger it's the same one that it came with looks like it's going to go in the bin 😡
0 Likes
Jimbobaloobob
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I'm unable to get an EP-TA300, would an EP-TA800 work please?

Thanks,

Jim

0 Likes
Rory_W
First Poster
Options
  • Mine is doing the same thing. So I get that the charger may be incorrect, so why not put the correct charger in the box. All I got was the pad, and a cable. I paid enough for it, should have everything you need to charge. Apple is now doing the same thing and just giving a cable without the charger on their new phones. Like said with the amount of money we spend on the equipment we would get everything. I am definitely taking this junk back and get my money back.
0 Likes