Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Duo Wireless Charger Flashing Red lights

(Topic created on: 27-04-2020 06:29 PM)
Swampmeister
Journeyman
Options

When I plug in my charger, using the provided plug and cable, the 2 LED lights flash green, amber and then red.  The lights continue to flash red and nothing will charge when placed on the unit.

I have tried numerous sockets and different combinations of plug and cable without any change.  

Does anyone have any ideas?

44 REPLIES 44
Brian19
Student
Options

Bruh. I'm not having the red flashing lights issue. I'm using a stock Samsung 25w charger and cable. My leds are flashing red and green repeatedly. 

Swampmeister
Journeyman
Options

As I've said before, I do not work for Samsung (or a sub-supplier) I merely asked the original question that has been answered.

I am not an expert on Samsung charging issues.

But I can use a spell checker

0 Likes
NotKewlSammy
First Poster
Options

sad, dishonest Samsung  sells who knows how many millions in unthinkably over priced accessories, such as the wireless duo charger that is good for about ONE use out of the box, then you get the run-around about "kindly" checking serial numbers, as if you're a deedee and cant identify the charger and charging block the busted unit came with lolllllll never again Samsung, never again.

0 Likes
sparkycurtis
First Poster
Options

I too am having the same issue. The correct charger (that came with the duo) but get both green lights blinking once, then the two red lights blink, back to green and so on and so on. I haven't found a solution for this anywhere. 

0 Likes
stuey0001
First Poster
Options

Hiya, 

Just came across this thread, mine either flashes green and red or just red.  the charger included in the box was not the one mentioned.  Mine is a EP-TA800

The required input  is 12V but the output on the charger is 7-9V

0 Likes
MiaB
First Poster
Options

I had the exact orignal issue, I contacted Samsung through email  then messenger. They said the device will be replaced but after giving all the info required, I was told that there is nothing they can do now and instead gave me a number to ring which is not recognised when I rang it. I called them out for leading me to a chase, was told that they are just trying to help me but there is nothing they can do for me now. In other words, they don't want to resolve this issue. They just tried to feed me false info as they did not follow up with the promise. This inferior product should never leave the QA desk into customers hands. 

mark770
Voyager
Options

I have taken delivery of the duo chargepad this week and when I use the charger that came in the box I have zero lights. When I use an alternative Samsung charger I get flashing Amber lights indicating incorrect charger being used. This is 

0 Likes
Jas1970
Student
Options

I have had exactly the same problem. Took it out of the box, it powered ok and then the wall charger failed within an hour. Tried calling Samsung and customer service was so poor. I have 4 Samsung TV's, two Samsung phones and just bought a Samsung Galaxy Watch 3, after this experience I will never buy a Samsung product again. Never expected this from Samsung.

Jas1970
Student
Options

I had exactly the same problem straight out of the box. The wall charger is faulty. I thought i was the only unlucky one but after reading these comments it seems like this is a common problem and Samsung do not want to do anything about it. 

0 Likes
Steviegriff10
First Poster
Options
Hi, I had the same problem regarding the red lights flashing. I ordered a samsung 25w charger plug but now its flashing red and green continously... any idea why?
0 Likes