Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Duo Wireless Charger Flashing Red lights

(Topic created on: 15-04-2020 03:43 PM)
Swampmeister
Journeyman
Options

When I plug in my charger, using the provided plug and cable, the 2 LED lights flash green, amber and then red.  The lights continue to flash red and nothing will charge when placed on the unit.

I have tried numerous sockets and different combinations of plug and cable without any change.  

Does anyone have any ideas?

44 REPLIES 44
CarlosAyalaS
Apprentice
Options
Do you know where i can buy the correct charger for my duo? Or what should check for to make sure is the correct one?
0 Likes
Swampmeister
Journeyman
Options

20191219_182143.jpg20191219_182248.jpg

@CarlosAyalaS wrote:

Hello, i have the se problem u had, but i dont have the original plug, by any chances could you take a photo of it? In the output of the tall one says 12v? 

Here's a couple of photos of my adapter.

Still working since my solution

0 Likes
FCastle1
First Poster
Options

Would you happen to have a link to where I can purchase a replacement charger cord and plug? 

0 Likes
Swampmeister
Journeyman
Options

Sorry I don't work for Samsung (or one of its suppliers).

It seems as if the charger is highly specific - if you have lost or broken the original you may well be screwed

Perhaps someone from Samsung can confirm or help

0 Likes
CarlH
Options
0 Likes
mikefearn83
First Poster
Options

Hi. 

I'm trying to find a charger for my Gen 1 charger duo. I purchased a EP TA800 25w superfast charger, but it will not work. Instead of flashing red lights, I get flashing green then red which continues to repeat.

Any idea or is it just the TA300 which will wor . 

0 Likes
Geoff0623
First Poster
Options

mine is about 2 years old and it's always connected to the outlet. it just started to flash red light continuously. It's connected to the correct charge brick. it's supposed to last longer than 2 years why it's like that? can anyone please help?

0 Likes
Brian19
Student
Options

Did you ever find a solution to this? I'm having this red then green and repeat flashing issue and I can't figure it out. Thanks

0 Likes
Swampmeister
Journeyman
Options

The solution is at the top of this thread - use the correct plug!

0 Likes
ButchN
Apprentice
Options

Dude, if you bothered to read, there are people like me who USE THE CORRECT PLUG, yet still get flashing lights.