Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does 15W Duo Super Fast Wireless Charger charge through phone case?

(Topic created on: 02-05-2022 12:07 AM)
paulg32
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone.

I am looking at buying the '15W Duo Super Fast Wireless Charger Pad EP-P5400TBEGGB'.

Could someone please tell me if this device will charge my phone through its case?

I have a Galaxy S22+ with Smart LED View Cover (EF-NS906PBEGEW).

Thanks,

Paul

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
LeoXXL
Pioneer
Options
It's not about the charger, it's your case if it will allow the charge to go through, some cases are too thick or charge resistance to allow charging. If you have used your case before with any wireless charger then you are safe to say it will be good.
paulg32
First Poster
Options
Thanks for the quick reply Leo. Unfortunately I don't have any other wireless chargers to test it. I don't really want to buy one unless I know for sure that it will work. Having to remove the case every night would be a real pain 😞
0 Likes
Snapper99
Voyager
Options

While I don't have a Samsung Duo, I do have a Samsung Trio Wireless Charger and that charges my S22 Ultra 1Tb with no problems while it's in a Smart Clear View Cover (EF-ZS908). It also charges the S21 while that's in it's Smart View Cover and a Watch all at the same time.

(Msg to the OP, I think you have put the serial number for your case up, instead of the model number. You may wish to edit your post...)

Current Phone S23 Ultra (1TB)
0 Likes
paulg32
First Poster
Options
Thanks for the info. Sounds like it will probably work then 😀
0 Likes
Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

yes, it charges without issues with the vast majority of cases. if the case is full metal back, it may not charge. 

The FACT that i PRETEND to believe you, DOES NOT mean i actually believe you.
0 Likes