Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dex claim uk?

(Topic created on: 23-10-2017 08:50 PM)
Badger
Apprentice
Options

Has anyone in UK actually received a complementary free Dex with regard to the note 8 pre-order. 

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Giginouk
First Poster
Options

No received anything

0 Likes
mtfatcat
First Poster
Options

I got my phone through vodafone and told i had to wait 30 days before they could check it as i could claim the dex and then return my phone to vodafone.

After 30 days i cant return the phone so they will check it then.

0 Likes
samesong
First Poster
Options

I pre-ordered a note 8 as soon as it was available for pre-order and made a claim 30 days later . only information l get is we are reviewing your claim and will inform you  with in 30 to 60 days  by  e-mail provided.  Stupid promotion should have waited for iphone x . trying to sell the note 8 no one wants it too expensive.

0 Likes
Badger
Apprentice
Options
I really don't mind waiting for the Dex but to even think about an iPhone x !!! You must've lost the plot completely my friend 😨😨😨 it's not even on the same page as the ground breaking Note 8 .. Apple even buy some of the parts from Samsung coz they can't make quality parts for themselves!!.
DRUIDDOODE
Voyager
Options

Hi @samesong as long as you have your claim number and validation email your ok 

You can keep up to date on the online tracker 

DRUID DOODE
0 Likes
Paul1949
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I made my claim on the 20 September and received an e-mail today (24 October) saying I have passed validation and my dex will be sent within 30 days from today.  So getting there...........

DRUIDDOODE
Voyager
Options

Hi @Paul1949 glad to hear it's gone through you can use the online tracker to follow it's progress.

DRUID DOODE
0 Likes
DRUIDDOODE
Voyager
Options

Hi @Paul1949  glad to hear it's gone through.

You can use the online tracker to follow it's progress by entering your claim number

DRUID DOODE
Badger
Apprentice
Options
I just got both my validations today 25th October. Claimed on 29th September. Saying that I can track progress with the link provided. So, on track as promised. Ps: still think iPhones are nasty..
0 Likes