Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cover for a Samsung J6 with camera access.

(Topic created on: 27-11-2018 02:39 PM)
BML
Pioneer
Options

I had a cover with my last SP but it was restricted by the cover flap having no camera hole in the cover which meant that the flap flopped down.  Are there any covers that have a camera hole in the flap?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
BML
Pioneer
Options

I'm in my mid-eighties and just starting to learn how to use a Smart Phone but if I'm unable to find an answer to a question like this I might just as well move to a more knowledgeable forum. No, I'm not impatient just realistic.

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Hi @BML. This link will direct you to our website where our cases are sold. Hope this helps! 

0 Likes
BML
Pioneer
Options

Many thanks for that.  I found a page of SP Covers but none that matched what I required set out below so I found a Chat marker on the page.  As there were ten people waiting I was offered a Email facility the only problem was, "Sorry, we are having a problem executing your request."

I had a Nokia 6.1 for my last SP and it came with what I would refer to as, a cover back and front that one lifted if one wanted to access the SP controls.

If wanted to take a photograph I had to lift the front cover so that I could access the controls and there it was flopping about as it hung down which I found disconcerting. I couldn't flip it round to the back of the SP because it then blocked the camera lens.

My question is; Does a SP cover exist for a Samsung J6 that has a space in the front section of the cover that merges with the space in the back where the camera lens is when one lifts it round to the back of the SP?

0 Likes
BML
Pioneer
Options

I just attempted to send the Email again and got the "Sorry, we are having a problem executing your request.

I had a Nokia 6.1 for my last SP and it came with what I would refer to as, a cover back and front that one lifted if one wanted to access the SP controls.

If wanted to take a photograph I had to lift the front cover so that I could access the controls and there it was flopping about as it hung down which I found disconcerting. I couldn't flip it round to the back of the SP because it then blocked the camera lens.

My question is; Does a SP cover exist for a Samsung J6 that has a space in the front section of the cover that merges with the space in the back where the camera lens is when one lifts it round to the back of the SP? That way one gets a solid feel to the SP.

I just tried to send the Email again and received the sorry, message again and I’m losing patience. 

I might have said this before but I’m just starting to enter the world of the Smart Phone and I need support which I assumed would be available from a Forum. I bought a Nokia 6.1 because I thought it was a good SP and because the sales person told me that Nokia did have a Forum.

However, when I attempted to access the Nokia Forum although a nice picture came up as soon as I attempted to register onto the Forum the nice picture disappeared and all that was left was three dots wandering around the computer desktop. As a result I dumped the Nokia 6.1 and I will dump the Samsung J6 as well because I simply can’t stand such levels of incompetence.

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

There may be a third party case that meets your requirements, @BML, I can only point you in the direction of official ones from the Samsung site, however. 

0 Likes
BML
Pioneer
Options

Many thanks for your help but what a pity Samsung can't keep their system working.

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

You're welcome. Let me know wif you need anything else. 

0 Likes