Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming my free buds Pro and Samsung Tag

(Topic created on: 21-09-2021 02:57 AM)
GoDannyGoGo
Journeyman
Options
I'm trying to claim my Free Ear buds pros and tag after purchasing My S21+ with EE but everytime I click on link it says 503 service unavailable 
43 REPLIES 43
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
0 Likes
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
Google samsung promotion claim. Then enter the information asked.
EE links are useless. That's an issue with EE and mot samsung. It's not a con either.
0 Likes
maxter52
First Poster
Options
Did mine at 6 am it went straight through every stage must be the volume of claims in the evening 😳
0 Likes
Arrlesh94
First Poster
Options
It did with me last night but managed to do it this morning! Try again
0 Likes
RobertPobert
Student
Options
I've managed to do it now, go to the home screen of the Samsung members app and go to benefits, should have to scroll to the very bottom and you'll see the promotion, click it then follow the instructions. You'll need an invoice as proof of purchase and your imei number etc but its all very straightforward.
0 Likes
WAaaa
First Poster
Options
Anyone has claimed their free buds pro yet???
Its still not working
0 Likes
GoDannyGoGo
Journeyman
Options
Yes I managed and got confirmation with a tracking number 2 days ago saying they should be with you in the next 45 days
0 Likes
Natnatnu
First Poster
Options
I also only upgraded early 26/09/2021 to obtain my free ear buds and the link is no longer working. Feeling ripped off!!
0 Likes
AsadM
Options

The page appears to be working on my end, @Natnatnu. You can proceed with your claim here: https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/s21gift/en-GB/claim/get-started

Hope this helps!

chipz
First Poster
Options
A COMPLETE RIP OFF FROM SAMSUNG. Beginning to look an d feel like all of you and myself included, have been 'had over' by Mr Samsung himself??? Looking at all the posts (and there are many on this issue?) It's been difficult or even impossible to claim your 'free buds' when ordering a new S21,S21+ or S21 super bionic mega phones alone with the Samsung Tag. So I got to find my receipt to prove the date that I'd ordered and paid a 'upfront cost?'. Found the said receipt, checked the date of the transaction and to my freak'n surprise the date was 22/10/......wait for it....wait... it was 22/10/2019⁉️⁉️⁉️. What da freak is that about then? Has anyone else been had over by this issue or possibly not even NOTICED. Let me know if you've come across this scam looking freebie from Samsung
0 Likes