Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming my free buds Pro and Samsung Tag

(Topic created on: 20-09-2021 09:37 PM)
GoDannyGoGo
Journeyman
Options
I'm trying to claim my Free Ear buds pros and tag after purchasing My S21+ with EE but everytime I click on link it says 503 service unavailable 
43 REPLIES 43
Pauluky2k
Student
Options
Same here
Dawnington
First Poster
Options
Same!! So frustrating and seems to be little to no support around it 😞
GoDannyGoGo
Journeyman
Options
Starting to feel like I've been con'd into buying a new phone as I thought it was a great deal with the buds but we've only got 10 days to claim left and the site won't work
sarahamor
Journeyman
Options
I am having same trouble
Cazmac
First Poster
Options
What an absolute scam! Trying to claim free earbuds after upgrading my phone with EE but keeps coming up saying 503 server unavailable!!Seriously UNHAPPY Samsung customer.
Noel15
First Poster
Options
Me also keeps crashing with EE also
sarahamor
Journeyman
Options
I have been trying all day even rang samsung and got no where
0 Likes
Killson21
First Poster
Options
Im having the same problem. I spoke to samsung via voice chat. They said to send an email or call

Samsung UK Support

Mon, 20 Sep 2021 18:16:25 UTC

Itheir call support is open from 8am-5pm and if you will send them an email instead, they provide your full name, contact information and the phone's information like serial number and IMEI number.

Samsung UK Support

Mon, 20 Sep 2021 18:15:39 UTC

For this matter, we have our Promotions team who has the access for the claiming form due to data and privacy purposes. They will be able to assist you to successfully submit your claim and please contact the Promotions team at: 03300544972 (UK) or 01800851703(IE) or send them an email at: S21gift@samsungpromotions.claims
0 Likes
GoDannyGoGo
Journeyman
Options
I didnt even get that far lol
0 Likes