Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming gifts

(Topic created on: 30-09-2022 10:58 PM)
Klaaa
First Poster
Options
Hi, I bought today phone samsung S21 FE  today and I wanted to apply for gift a galaxy watch4 , but I don't know how. Any help 
3 REPLIES 3
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If the phone is a part of the promotion, you should be able to ask your retailer you got the phone from
Looking on Samsung's website, it doesn't appear to be a promotion that Samsung has.
So the retailer you got the phone from should be able to provide the information you need
Hope you enjoy that excellent purchase
Options
Normally I get a leaflet from the network for stuff like this.

Or it's an active promotion on Samsung.
If I helped or solved your problem, please like or tick solved.

Have been using phones since 1993, and am self taught.

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Current phone Galaxy S22 Ultra
Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
Options
Ps...

I know when the 21FE originally came out, this offer was around, but unless it's current, you can't do a backward claim.

I know Ive tried, and Samsung don't honour loyalty, regardless if over decade or not.
If I helped or solved your problem, please like or tick solved.

Have been using phones since 1993, and am self taught.

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Current phone Galaxy S22 Ultra
Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
0 Likes