Options
Hi 
How do you claim your free buds ?
Thanks
23 REPLIES 23
madkelz
First Poster
Options
Hi can anyone tell me how i go about claiming my free ear buds with s21.thanks. xx
poundy
First Poster
Options
you click on the link on Samsung members homepage, then you'll have to upload your phone Imei number and proof of purchase
0 Likes
Solution
Mumblez
Student
Options
fmc96
Student
Options
ive ordered the phantom red and not revieved my phone yet so got no emi number
0 Likes
Azad998
Apprentice
Options
this is the promo after the pre order deal, my delivery time is 4 weeks so how can I put a claim, I can't find the option on the memebers app
0 Likes
Azad998
Apprentice
Options
sorry just clicked the link, my problem now is I'm waiting for for the phone to be delivered as I picked a samaung exclusive colour which takes 4 weeks to deliver .....
Greenlantern68
Journeyman
Options
You have 30 days to make claim. I just purchased an S21 and delivery says up to 5 weeks. I emailed Samsung about this . They said to contact them again closer to time frame (30 days) end. I will do so in 20 days time (as it takes Samsung 5 days to reply to an email). So I do hope I am able to claim my buds , or they may give me an extension if my delivery is late( I ordered the brown S21 Ultra and this takes a little bit longer)..so I hope this helps.
0 Likes
Greenlantern68
Journeyman
Options
claim on a laptop ...I only saw the claim page when I clicked on the 'business claim ' . Also you need to have your new phones IMEI number .
Lainey479
Journeyman
Options
Hi all how do I claim my free galaxy buds my sister sent me a msg telling me I could claim them but I can't find how I do it 
TIA

0 Likes