Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim for the AKG Y500 wireless headphones

(Topic created on: 10-09-2020 02:17 PM)
DuBoisTowers
First Poster
Options
Hey does anyone know what i can do. I have tried to claim for the AKG Y500 wireless headphones. I have sent the missing information that was asked in an email a few times now and keep getting the same email telling me I've missed information. Don't know why I am getting the run around. Is this genuine or a scam?
11 REPLIES 11
UpstairsShroom
First Poster
Options
I'm not shore but I'm also having problems with claims right now.
tried to claim my e-voucher for a free xbox game bundle or ear buds for pre ordering the note 20 ultra, got a email saying I'll receive my code in 2 days and I still haven't had it
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
I had the same issue to start with but then I sent the receipt of purchase that shows everything date time imei etc and it was accepted
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Hey Rob, how did you know it was accepted? I have sent an email with my receipt twice and have had no response from them. How do I know they accepted my request?
0 Likes
DannyT
Options

If you're still having issues claiming, give the Promotions Team a call on 0333 016 4054. 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
hi @Anonymous User I got a text message to my phone and also got an email aswell to say my claim was successful hope u got yours sorted out
0 Likes
David1973
Apprentice
Options
I bought a new phone for my son last week and I cant get to claim these headphones either. I am thinking of reporting them as mis-selling as its nearly impossible to find out actually how to claim these. I have telephoned Samsung 2 times and get passed to another department who then say you have to use the claim section of the members app..I cant even find that in this app so appears a big con as far as I am concerned and I think I will report them
0 Likes
David1973
Apprentice
Options
I am the same. Samsung where I ordered the phone wont help. you cant claim via this app like they say you can. it feels like a scam to me and I will report them tin trading standards.
0 Likes
David1973
Apprentice
Options
You cant actually speak to anyone on that number and it sent you to the website or app. that's he problem, you cant claim via this method so going around incl circles.
0 Likes
DannyT
Options

Have you all tried using this link? https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/akgy500

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes