Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging Cable

(Topic created on: 07-01-2022 06:17 PM)
srilaks
Explorer
Options
Why needto 15£ for a charging cable?? Too costly. 

Then tried to buy a charger. 39£ plus delivery charges 29£??? 
I am in center of London not in middle of ocean! Why these astonishing prices?? Worst service. 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Darren22
Voyager
Options
I wouldn't pay that much why don't you try amazon or eBay they probably way cheaper .
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
I have a wireless charger. Yes at the time I thought it was expensive. But 4 phones later, I no longer need a charging cable.
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @srilaks ,

that is really odd! I have just tried that myself using different postcodes and the delivery seems to be free at least that you would like to select a time (which prices is £3.99). Have you tried to purchase this using a different device or browser to see if the same thing happens?

delivery.JPGdelivery2.JPG

0 Likes
srilaks
Explorer
Options
Thats eu charger
0 Likes
srilaks
Explorer
Options
Too slow. Max 15w! But in the market 65w,80w coming as standard. Only issue is its chinese which the reason I dont like to encourage their policies n products.
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Apologise for that, @srilaks , I can see that the travel adapter delivery for London or any other place in the UK is also 0. 

1.JPG

0 Likes
srilaks
Explorer
Options
I dont know. I got that 69 when I tried to buy. Its uk samsung site n london address for delivery. Try with white charger.....

I selected white as my other 2 of 25w chargers are black
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

The colour shouldn't affect the product or delivery price @srilaks . Can you try to open this page instead and ordered from there: https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/travel-adapter-ep-ta845-ep-ta845xbeggb/ ?

0 Likes