Explorer
Options
Has anyone else lost their calories count from their watch??!! Aah
18 REPLIES 18
Pd810
Voyager
Options

hello @SC68,

what exactly do you mean? I can see my calories, on my Galaxy Watch 3, in Samsung Health app, or a widget, the heart widget. Can you please specify your problem, thanks!

0 Likes
SC68
Explorer
Options
It used to show up on my step heart rate and stress widget but now it has been replaced with sleep!!! My watch lasts a whole day sleep is no good 4me!!!!
0 Likes
Pd810
Voyager
Options

@SC68, Do you mean this?

Screen_20210128_235600.png

0 Likes
Pd810
Voyager
Options

The calories are visible on this widget, as you can see.

Screen_20210128_235743.png

0 Likes
SC68
Explorer
Options
Excuse me??!!!! I have been using Samsung fit watches for 4yrs and i am on my third galaxy watch and second 4g!! and my whole calorie count would show up on step count stress and heart rate the first pic u showed and now shows sleep!!!!
and that widget just shows if u have been a little active and how long u have been awake!!!! do u really know your Samsung watch as if you look so many people are also very annoyed about this!! I don't really think you know your Samsung as been with Samsung for over 15yrs and have zflip, note 10 5g, and Note 20 ultra.
0 Likes
SC68
Explorer
Options
oh yer there is something wrong with your picture!! As my watch says 15 hrs! which us how long I have been awake! But yours says 14 hod.
This is very very very odd??!!!
0 Likes
SC68
Explorer
Options
oh yer why does your hours awake say 14 hod.
instead of like mine 15 hrs?!!!
0 Likes
Pd810
Voyager
Options

Yes, that is because you have been awake for 15hrs and I have been awake only for 14hrs... dont you understand that it is calculated only based on you, so it is personal? Man it is easy math...

0 Likes
Pd810
Voyager
Options

And it says hod, because mine are in Slovak language... and in Slovak hod means hrs

0 Likes