Original topic:

Calendar notifications on neon flip cover

(Topic created on: 28-03-2019 08:29 PM)
Lomyr
Apprentice
Options
Accessories

Hi,

I have a Galaxy A8 with the official neon flip cover. It works well when I close it or when I have an sms / call / app notification, except (it seems) with the calendar: the (border of the) cover flashes as a calendar notification starts... and the cover doesn't stop flashing - and thus consumes the battery! The same happens when I set the calendar notification on discrete or so (except if I totally disabled it). Do you have any suggestion? Thanks :smiling-face:

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Lomyr
Apprentice
Options
Accessories

Eventually I found an acceptable solution: since even when I disable the Samsung Calendar Notification I get the neon flashing when an event starts, I just removed the authorisation for Samsung Calendar to access the calendar (in apps > calendar > authorisations). I am using the Google Agenda app thus it works! (But with no neon effect when an event starts)

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
rhaka16
First Poster
Options
Accessories

how to setup for app notification?
my neon flip cover just blinking when call, text, alarm.

0 Likes
Lomyr
Apprentice
Options
Accessories

Hi,

In fact it seems it does not work with other than call text alarm; for instance with WhatsApp it doesn't work.

0 Likes
Solution
Lomyr
Apprentice
Options
Accessories

Eventually I found an acceptable solution: since even when I disable the Samsung Calendar Notification I get the neon flashing when an event starts, I just removed the authorisation for Samsung Calendar to access the calendar (in apps > calendar > authorisations). I am using the Google Agenda app thus it works! (But with no neon effect when an event starts)

View solution in context

0 Likes