Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bud pro - problems claiming bud pro though Three phone network ie proof of purchase?

(Topic created on: 17-02-2021 06:43 AM)
Bazzparker69
First Poster
Options

Any one having problems claiming their bud pro though Three phone network ie proof of purchase? 

0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24
Bazzparker69
First Poster
Options
that's it we didn't buy the phone it on contact so how are we supposed provide a receipt of purchase
0 Likes
Bazzparker69
First Poster
Options
the still won't accept what i got of three so i give up the can stuff there buds were the sun doesn't shine
0 Likes
sickofthis
First Poster
Options
perseverance pays off I found my delivery note and sent that my claim now been validated
0 Likes
Bazzparker69
First Poster
Options
i haven't got delivery note it went in the bin anyway i heard the buds are not very good 😕
0 Likes
Legz
Apprentice
Options
yea I had the same. had to request it 3 days running. came through eventually although it looked really unprofessional - it stated the date if purchase and it was suffice suffice Samsung. I was getting super anxious tbh so I know how you might be feeling. I called Samsung support to explain the situation and that my proof of purchase basically looked fake and they were so helpful. I'd call Samsung to explain that this is all Three provide and thus is the only proof of purchase you can obtain
0 Likes