Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bud pro - problems claiming bud pro though Three phone network ie proof of purchase?

(Topic created on: 12-02-2021 05:59 PM)
Bazzparker69
First Poster
Options

Any one having problems claiming their bud pro though Three phone network ie proof of purchase? 

0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24
Unfitbuffalo
First Poster
Options
yes! took 2 days for three to send me confirmation of preordering as they didn't provide any proof when I upgraded. now waiting to see if Samsung accept it so 🤞🤞
0 Likes
Bazzparker69
First Poster
Options
same as me i sent it on to samsung but the want more proof of purchase i asked 3 for an electronic receipt but the just sent a paper one 🤔 been on to 3 for a second time and the still sent the same one i got the first time
0 Likes
Unfitbuffalo
First Poster
Options
they said they would send me proof and it would be with me in 30 min, 2 hours later still didn't have it. so contacted them again and they said there was an error with my email address but it was sorted, had to wait up to 2 hours for it. 3 hours later still nothing. contacted again and they said it's sent but can take 4 hours (convenient that 3 helpline shut in 3 and a half hours). finally had 2 emails with proof the next day, but was such a pain!
0 Likes
Bazzparker69
First Poster
Options
it took them nearly a day and a half to send an email hopefully we can get the buds but am holding my breath 3 did say people are having problems claiming them from samsung
0 Likes
bullyforyou
First Poster
Options
I've had the same problem, but whereas some are waiting for proof I already uploaded that and still got no answer, *****ing annoying, so sent them emails but haven't still got a reply......well wish you all the best
0 Likes
bullyforyou
First Poster
Options
have none of you had the phone companies send emails to you, including the pre order, sale, and confirmation emails?
0 Likes
Bazzparker69
First Poster
Options
it takes up to 7 days for samsung to reply ?
0 Likes
Bazzparker69
First Poster
Options
yes off 3 but sent proof of purchase to samsung on 3 of February got a reply back this morning
0 Likes
bullyforyou
First Poster
Options
they sent a msg saying they have sent a email regarding some issue with missing information, but I've not been sent one, even looked in spam, that's why I've emailed them again, as I've said never had a problem before this, always a first ey??!!
0 Likes