Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bring back the chargers and headphone

(Topic created on: 21-03-2021 10:32 PM)
aaronw
Voyager
Options
Who vote with Me and get back the chargers and headphones to save the planet with less boxes and save us with money and to get the price what you pay for!!!!! 
14 REPLIES 14
aaronw
Voyager
Options
OK thank you and hope I get my upgrade soon
0 Likes
Mimi8618
First Poster
Options

I agree because I had a Huawei before which has the USB type c but for some reason my headphones won't work in the Samsung which is a ***** take really

0 Likes
Kelly-Kellz3
First Poster
Options

I agree it was ridiculous to remove them in the first place! Any suggestions on what to do to get chargers and headphones back?

0 Likes
aaronw
Voyager
Options
Let all make official complaint in with samsung and trading standards and the government as I'm sure there a way I am looking into it
0 Likes
ADESUN
First Poster
Options

@aaronw wrote:
Who vote with Me and get back the chargers and headphones to save the planet with less boxes and save us with money and to get the price what you pay for!!!!! 

I agree. If Samsung doesn't include charger in the box and keeps copying Apple's steps, I'm one of many that will not buy any Samsung products. 

So far I have stopped at my Samsung S20 ultra phone. When it comes to Mobile phones,  was hoping Samsung will reverse their policy for S21, but they didn't. Still hoping for S22 models. If nothing changes then I will simply start buying other android brands that include a FAST Charger & Headphones.

Samsung is claiming that this move is to save the environment but that doesn't make any sense at all. Excluded accessories need extra packaging which hurts the environment more than having everything in One box, which is the phone box itself.