Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bring back the chargers and headphone

(Topic created on: 21-03-2021 10:32 PM)
aaronw
Voyager
Options
Who vote with Me and get back the chargers and headphones to save the planet with less boxes and save us with money and to get the price what you pay for!!!!! 
14 REPLIES 14
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I agree but I think the best way forward is to offer the option when you purchase it to add like a tick box or something and you maybe get £10 discount if you don't need it as I for one have enough samsung chargers and headphones to start a market stall 🤣 so the move the s21 series has taken doesn't bother me in the slightest
aaronw
Voyager
Options
but with the new generation there different charger or headphone for the phone it need to be running on like chargers have 3ye guaranty and there can be faults and you have to get new one and it couldn't perform as it should and using more boxes and packaging so it don't matter what apple do as there rubbish anyway samsung should keep the charger and headphone to save boxes and money and packaging cost and save the planet a lot more
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yes true that's a fair point I suppose I'm talking about the average user like my partner is using a charger from an S7 and has never used the headphones, but I suppose its just easier to pop in the box and like you say it's less boxes going out, I was impressed with the s20 series as you got the 25 w charger with it, my 10 spares that I have are all 15 w and headphone jack headphones not USB c
0 Likes
aaronw
Voyager
Options
true but like they saying these phone are getting more faster and longer and better battery well to perform a good battery you need a good charger and to supply that power of a source you need to add everything in the box but instead they give you a phone and lead ... say on a example someone who brought a s21 who came from iphone 8 and how they gonna charge it for 1 and for 2 what if the phone on contract and they didn't have any money to get a plug so they are gonna use the old one which can cause issue and problem with the device and software and it will cost samsung more to fix the issue
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Yea that's true that was the biggest problem with iphone 12 as it came with a lead for a brand new charger and same with s21. And to be honest with the s21 in general I would rather pay 900 quid for it have the glass back and hi res screen, I mean if s22 is the same I will still buy it as that's when I will change but I'm happy to have my s20 with wqhd and glass back and obviously for most people the charger and headphones
0 Likes
aaronw
Voyager
Options
I am happy with my s20 5g but I don't know if too upgrade
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I did to the s21 ultra purely because I wanted more battery life but the phone was far too big and for the price the battery life was probably only 2 hours more so I returned it and went back to my s20 5G I feel the s21 isn't enough to upgrade so I will be getting the 6.2 s22 when it arrives most likely
aaronw
Voyager
Options
don't blame you tbh but apparently the s21 a better processor and longer life apparently but what was the battery and the camera like was it better than the s20 and s20 ultra
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Sorry only just seen this Aaron, to be honest I don't use the camera I wouldn't say I noticed much difference for me only difference between this and the s21 ultra was a bigger screen lol all I buy a phone for is a high quality screen, good audio and call quality and reasonable battery
0 Likes