Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BORING SAMSUNG

(Topic created on: 20-08-2021 03:27 PM)
CAPTMARV3L
Journeyman
Options
Why does Samsung make their flagship products ,phones watches and buds in the most boring of colours. I'm fed up in spending so much money on them only to have boring limited colour options.
What happened to the bright colours red, yellow blue etc went can't my S21 Ultra come in blue etc and my buds to match. Or have a much wider range of watch straps from Samsung rather than having to look on Amazon for 3rd party straps. Its obvious whilst they claim to listen to its customers they obviously do not. Samsung is absolutely BORING why would I want Lavender or Olive buds YUK YUK YUK 
15 REPLIES 15
PawPaw
Pathfinder
Options
Totally nailed it......I could not agree more
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
If you have any suggestions, email Samsung or find another way to contact them and let them know how you feel lol.
Lingard87
Pathfinder
Options
I loved my garnet red S3!
CAPTMARV3L
Journeyman
Options
I have done so and I got "ill pass your feedback up"
CAPTMARV3L
Journeyman
Options
Oohhh I say bring it back, and why not collaborate with RED The ***** charity
0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Lol, I wonder what that really means 😐.
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
The majority of people use a phone case. So unless your not using a case the colour doesn't really matter. I've got a nice blue case for my S21U. Screenshot_20210820-192112_eBay.jpg
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Also the S21U comes in navy blue. I went for phantom black as wasn't too sure on the silver, it does look nice but was just something about the phantom black and hadn't had a black phone since the Xperia Z3.maxresdefault_1751.jpg
0 Likes
loribear1
Navigator
Options
i think it's because most people , as soon as they get their phones , Change their covers , i always do lol , i always go on ebay & buy a new one , or a bespoke cover , i think we all get fidgety & are often wanting a change of colour .