Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth headphones

(Topic created on: 20-10-2021 09:04 PM)
adi69
First Poster
Options
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone can help me. I have a Bluetooth pair of headphones and can't seem to connect them like I usually do but before I reseted my settings for everything now they won't they connect.
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Try Turning off Bluetooth on your phone and back on again and see if will pair with your headphones
0 Likes
adi69
First Poster
Options
Yep tried that multiple times still nothing
0 Likes
CarlH
Options
0 Likes
adi69
First Poster
Options
JVC Bluetooth and Galaxy Note 9
0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Thanks for confirming. The first thing you should check is that you have followed the relevant steps to make the device discoverable, according to the manufacturer’s instructions. If you are still unable to connect, once you can see the device, here are some additional steps to try:

Go into your Bluetooth settings, select the device you are having problems with and tap it and then tap "Forget" or “Unpair” from that device and then restart your phone. Now head into Settings > Apps > 3 dots (top right) > Show System Apps > Bluetooth Share / Bluetooth Test > Storage > Clear cache/data. Hope this helps! 

0 Likes
adi69
First Poster
Options
Hi there this still hasn't helped I would like to know if you still have anymore suggestions that may help
0 Likes
GreyMatter
Helping Hand
Options
Hi Adi69, it sounds like you're doing all the right steps, the only thing you haven't mentioned is if the headphones are "paired" to any other devices. Some blutooth devices only allow pairing to one device. So, unpair the blutooth headphones from ALL other devices, then try pairing again
0 Likes
adi69
First Poster
Options
Problem has been solved but thank you anyways for the help
0 Likes