Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery for the Galaxy Alpha

(Topic created on: 22-01-2021 06:34 PM)
Greenlion
First Poster
Options

Hi, I'm trying to find out where I can buy a replacement battery for my Galaxy Alpha in the UK, although quite old the phone is still working very well but just recently the battery is draining very quickly  oThank youn a daily basis. 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
leecottam
Journeyman
Options
you tried amazon?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Greenlion: If you're looking for a replacement battery for the Galaxy Alpha then please check the affiliated retailers listed below, as they deal in genuine Samsung parts and accessories.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/spare-parts/

www.samsung-sparesby4oh.co.uk (0844 573 6996)
www.espares.co.uk (0844 9777 888)
www.partmaster.co.uk (0844 800 3456)

bluace
Voyager
Options
hi just a question do you get updates on this phone ? as its a very very old phone just wandered I always think 🤔 not sure if I could use a 2014 phone just me wandering
0 Likes
Lovetech79
Explorer
Options
@greenlion Wow you wanna upload some pictures of such a classic! I'm sure that phone is from 2013/14!! I would love to see such a classic with its many updates!!
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Just looked it up, 2014. I have an S4 (2013), fully working but rarely comes out of the cupboard.
Lovetech79
Explorer
Options
2014!! i think may need more than just a battery!!!
0 Likes
Greenlion
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone, many thanks for your replies and suggestions as to where I may get the replacement but none of them have delivered the goods. There are sellers on eBay who claim to have the battery however chances are they may not be the genuine article therefore I won't be going down that route

0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
whats the battery number?
0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
0 Likes