Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone recommend a good 360 phone case for Note 20ultra

(Topic created on: 05-03-2021 11:14 PM)
Betareviewer
Pioneer
Options
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had good recommendations for a good 360 protective case for  Samsung Note 20 ultra. 

I am looking for something equivalent to the Griffin survivor cases.

Many thanks for any help.
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
nathfree1
Student
Options
have you looked on Ebay or amazon?
0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
I don't know much about 360 cases, I always use Samsung OEM cases ( usually the clear cover ) and Caseology/Spigen. There is a lot available, if I would suggest any it would be any available from Caseology/Spigen, Otterbox, UAG, Ghostek or ESR. Or.... if suitable for your use, use a Spigen Rugged Armour or above with their Tempered Glass Screen Protector ( providing they are available for Note 20, but I'm sure they are )
Betareviewer
Pioneer
Options
Yeah I have, but there isn't really much option when it comes to the Note 20 I have a flip case at the moment, however I am one of them types of people that's always dropping things butter side down. 😂

That's why I'm after a good 360 case.
0 Likes
Betareviewer
Pioneer
Options
Thanks Ashley, do you know if there any available cases with plastic as the screen protector with bumpers. tempered glass is good but a bit of a nightmare.
0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
yes definitely is, if you mean the film type anyway. I don't use glass either tbh, but I do use other Spigen products. Spigen is always good quality for the prices.
ghosty
Voyager
Options
I've been looking at this and have a couple on my list, although these are not truly 360 case because there is no front screen protector part that works with the fingerprint sensor. take a look at
i-blason Ares or Cosmo series, military grade drop protection for around £20 on Amazon. unfortunately i-blason don't make the front screen protector version of this like they have for the other s20 models
supcase unicorn beetle pro, again military grade drop protection and around £20 on amazon. again they don't seem to make the front screen protector model for the note 20u but do for the s20 models
Betareviewer
Pioneer
Options
Never tried spigen before to be honest so I'll look them up thank you.
0 Likes
Betareviewer
Pioneer
Options
I will take a look at them Ghosty thank you. I had the same issue with the screen protecting portion of the 360s.
0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
you're welcome 🤝🏻
0 Likes