Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else in this situation 45 days are up

(Topic created on: 21-04-2022 01:14 PM)
Dorrris
Explorer
Options
So 45 days ends Saturday and still no sign of my keyboard case, cover. 
Anyone else in the same situation and know what to do to get it sorted? 
4 REPLIES 4
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Not yet but I have tried contacting the relevant team and getting nothing, thinking the best course of action is to raise a dispute via my Barclaycard.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Dorrris
Explorer
Options
So has anyone achieved contacting anyone to sort this mess out? Still haven't managed to get through to anyone.
0 Likes
StephK1
Options

Hey @Dorrris!  You can track your claim here: https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers/en-GB/track-claim 

If you need any support with your claim, please reach out to the Promotions Team by email at galaxylaunchoffers@samsungpromotions.claims or by phone on 0330 0545 396. 🙂

0 Likes
Dorrris
Explorer
Options
Thank you, but tracking is no good, its been over 45 days and nothing has changed on the tracking. I've called samsung helpline several times today gone round in circles, and emailed last week and still no response 😑
0 Likes