Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 bug - hearing aids

(Topic created on: 09-09-2022 09:44 PM)
Janderson
First Poster
Options

Hearing aids will not connect to phone with new android 12 update, they connect to the phonak app but not the phone for calls and audio

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Janderson
First Poster
Options

I dont know why a i d s got starred out thats what my hearing devices are called 

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Apologies, @Janderson. This was system generated. We've now corrected this for you.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I noticed that I had to re-enable audio in Bluetooth settings as the slider had been moved to the "off" position. Hopefully, this will get you back up and running.

0 Likes
randy4bs
First Poster
Options

Same here. Very disappointing and frustrating.  Any updates? Brand new fold 4 will not connect. 

0 Likes
Mack38
First Poster
Options

Mack28.

Same prob. with my A21s after And12 download."Engineers are working on it"

0 Likes
KShideler
First Poster
Options

Just returned my new, Lucid hearing ***** because they would not connect with my new S22+.  Hope this gets fixed soon.

0 Likes
davidfr95
First Poster
Options

This should be high on the priority for Samsung.  My fold 4 won't allow calls or streaming. My hearing ***** are connected but, the slider for Calls and Audio are missing.  Keeps saying I need the app to connect.  Never had this issue before.  I've followed all of the support documents to remove and then repair the hearing *****. Uninstall and reinstall the Phonak app.

Accessibility is something most companies take seriously, doesn't seem like Samsung is taking this seriously. You would think this would've been tested prior to rollout.

0 Likes
Rumelik
Journeyman
Options

I'm amazed there aren't more posts about "audio streaming for hearing *****" (ASHA) on Samsung Devices. I recently started wearing hearing *****, from Oticon and this is one of the first things I looked for. There must be a significant demand, and as is said above, the hardware capability is there. I have a Samsung Galaxy A41 with Android version 12. I am editing this post because some bot has put ***** in place of the word spelled a i d s.   According to Oticon, you should find the ASHA settings in Accessibility Settings.

0 Likes