Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Am at a total loss trying to claim ear buds

(Topic created on: 23-06-2020 06:57 PM)
Viv22
Student
Options

I got my phone from o2 all I have is what o2 sent me eg your order complete  and your order is on the way nothing else,  Samsung say it's not enough  I dont have any invoices 

Guys any ideas please 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@Viv22: I recommend contacting O2 directly to enquire about obtaining an invoice/receipt, as the Promotions team cannot accept order confirmations as proof of purchase. For reference, valid proof of purchase should contain the retailer/network logo, reference to the phone, the date of purchase and the amount paid.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@Viv22: I recommend contacting O2 directly to enquire about obtaining an invoice/receipt, as the Promotions team cannot accept order confirmations as proof of purchase. For reference, valid proof of purchase should contain the retailer/network logo, reference to the phone, the date of purchase and the amount paid.
Viv22
Student
Options
HI ANDREW
I Sent them a screenshot with all that on , it really seems to me they do not want to forfill there offers , I have been looking around and I can see I am not the only one , I really think as a customer I should not have to chase my tail to get what has been offered to me , I manage a large retail store I would get my hands burnt if I did the same .
But thank you for trying to help me , I am so frustrated
Viv
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Viv22: I understand your frustration. As mentioned, reach out to O2 to request that they send you a document containing the details listed above, or to forward you a receipt for your purchase, and the Promotions Team should be able to validate it no problem.