Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AKG N60 wireless headphones not being found by new S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 30-09-2021 01:10 PM)
Members_PSHsvyK
Apprentice
Options

I just changed my phone to a new S21 Ultra and can no longer use my AKG N60 wireless headphones.

I have tried resetting network settings but nothing seems to work the phone just cannot see headphones.  I can connect wirelessly but this is not a satisfactory solution as I recently bought them to use wirelessly.  I can connect headphones to other devices and new phone can see and connect to other things as well.

Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Members_PSHsvyK Hello, try the following: Activate the option show system applications / use the capture, click on the marked area, activate Show system apps and accept /. Search for the Bluetooth app. In permissions check all permissions! In Storage-delete cache and data, reboot the device and check again. Regards.

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-17 at 18.11.16.jpeg

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

Members_PSHsvyK
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for the response, but that didn't work.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hi @Members_PSHsvyK pity deleting the Data and cache in Bluetooth app did not have the desired effect. Can you turn Bluetooth on and off, unpair all Devices and repair again. However if that does not work may wish to wipe the cache partition. see steps here for Android 11 .
Wipe Cache Partition

- Turn off the device.
- Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key (plus Bixby Key if phone has one)
- When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device. Some further advice in this thread, though you have tried some of this https://www.slashdigit.com/how-to-fix-galaxy-s21-s21-plus-s21-ultra-bluetooth-issues/

I purchased the AKG N60 a while ago now and did not encounter issues when I moved to S21 Ultra (though I ammostly using Buds2 now)

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Members_PSHsvyK
Apprentice
Options

Thanks but again this didn't work or the steps in the link provided. Guess I will have to contact Samsung directly.

Thanks for the response though.

👍

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
oh right, hopefully you get some resolution on this.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
gregwani
First Poster
Options

Same problem here. Did you find a resolution @Members_PSHsvyK ?

0 Likes
INSBROKER
First Poster
Options

I finally got mine to work. 

With headphones on, hold the volume + and volume - at the same time for 10 seconds to reset the headphones.  My phone was able to see the headphones right away. 

0 Likes