Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About my s-pen issues

(Topic created on: 07-02-2024 01:00 AM)
hannahBanana14_
Journeyman
Options
I'm wondering if someone is able to help me out with my enquire please, I'm a bit confused on why my s-pen runs out of charge so fast not long after it's charged up fully after been connected to my tablet but when once its not connected to my samsung galaxy tab s9 plus tablet and put in a slot in my tablet case it ruins out of charge fast but I only received the brand new tablet on friday and didn't get to set it all up till late on Sunday and didnt properly get to use it till after it was set up the tablet or the s-pen and a bit on Monday 5th and most of Tuesday 6th February 2022... etc 

So was wondering if someone could help me out please....
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
How long is the s pen battery lasting when you are storing it in your case?
keith30
Maestro
Options
It's always best to put it back on charge at the back of the tablet where it charges as soon as you are finished to what you where using it for, otherwise it can lose it charge if left for long periods.
hannahBanana14_
Journeyman
Options
Like a couple of minutes or so but one of the days I didn't use it at all and got back to it the next day and it was ruin out of charge...
0 Likes
hannahBanana14_
Journeyman
Options
I keep it on the back of my tablet now but now I have to fork out for another case, do you or anyone have any new recommendations for a new case with no pen holder in?
0 Likes