Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50% off Accessory voucher from members app not working

(Topic created on: 02-03-2020 12:31 PM)
Jimo2020
Navigator
Options

Hopefully someone can help.

The samsung members app has given me a 50% off accessory voucher to use on accesories purchased on the Samsung Shop website, i have had these before and they have worked without issue.

However, whenever i try to use the voucher i have just been given it gives me an error of "Coupon Cannot be Applied".  I've never used the voucher before. I am trying to purchase the Samsung Galaxy Ultra Clear View cover in black.

I have been e-mailing Samsung, calling Samsung to try and help and i keep getting passed from one department to another with no resolution.

Can anyone help?

James

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Bamby2291
Journeyman
Options

Hello same here not working for me I have tried going through live chat but they haven't a clue 

0 Likes
NDiceman
Journeyman
Options

Ditto just tried and same thing. Not working, just what I need after upgrade debacle. 

Anyone help? Mods?

0 Likes
StevieD1
Explorer
Options

Same issue 

0 Likes
NDiceman
Journeyman
Options

Well I was told it was limited to only some accessories and not including any new S20 accessories.  Limited use then!

0 Likes
DaveA1
Navigator
Options

It worked fine for me and got a healthy discount on the wireless charger duo.

0 Likes
Jimo2020
Navigator
Options

UPDATE:

I tried the code today on an S20 Ultra clear view case and it worked...

Give it another go!

0 Likes
StevieD1
Explorer
Options
😡 Already used my code on something else.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I tried to download the voucher today but I'm getting an error message API.CPN_1012.400
Anyone know what it means? Chat are useless
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I tried to purchase strap for watch and case for s10 note+ but the 50% discount was only valid for 1 item but there was nothing in the T&Cs about this. 

Feels like a bit of a con really, but did get a half price watch strap!

0 Likes