Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

15min with buds pro,ears blistering,

(Topic created on: 04-03-2021 06:04 PM)
PeterGreenford
Pioneer
Options
15mins with new buds PRO, next day ears swelling,Doctor says bad reaction the the earphones,then said your ears have blistered inside equivalent to them bleeding,yet no reaction like this with my sonys are or apples ear pods.....NO response from Samsung,  anyone else having this issue with them baking your ears?
Go to solution
39 REPLIES 39
DannyWo
Pioneer
Options
lads did u get yours buds pro from Samsung clam (promotions for pre orders of s21 series ) ? I know it's gonna take up to 45days but just askin . I stay in Glasgow
0 Likes
PeterGreenford
Pioneer
Options
yes 3weeks
0 Likes
Joe Evans
Apprentice
Options

I have the exact same issue. Had antibiotics, tried to use them again.... Ears weaping wet then blood and horrific scabbing.

Have unusable headphones now. Did you get a solution Peter? 

0 Likes
Joe Evans
Apprentice
Options

I have the exact same issue. Had antibiotics, tried to use them again.... Ears weaping wet then blood and horrific scabbing.

Have unusable headphones now. Andrew can you help or advise? 

SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options

@Joe Evans Sorry to hear about this, I've sent you a private message to collect some details, please get back to me at your earliest convenience, and I will pass your info on to the relevant department for further assistance. 

0 Likes
pebbyk
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same issue. My ears are blistered and weeping within a shirt time of using these ear buds. Please would you advise?
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

@pebbyk this is definitely not what we expect, and are sorry to hear this. I've just sent you a private message, as I believe this is something our relevant department can look into further.

keithcoyne
Pioneer
Options
Hi there, same issue for me. Buds are unusable and can't wear any in-ear earphones while my ears have been healing.
keithcoyne
Pioneer
Options
Grateful if you could PM me, having the same issue.
0 Likes
Andrew Wong
Student
Options

Hi here,

I am having the same problem with my buds pro, not able to use it much as it hurts my ears and give me small blisters. Please advice 

0 Likes