Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

15min with buds pro,ears blistering,

(Topic created on: 08-08-2021 11:47 AM)
PeterGreenford
Pioneer
Options
15mins with new buds PRO, next day ears swelling,Doctor says bad reaction the the earphones,then said your ears have blistered inside equivalent to them bleeding,yet no reaction like this with my sonys are or apples ear pods.....NO response from Samsung,  anyone else having this issue with them baking your ears?
39 REPLIES 39
CarloL
Hotshot
Options
0 Likes
PeterGreenford
Pioneer
Options
Think that's the biggest disappointment, in that these are probably the best sounding on the market,build quality 2nd to none, but what use are they if you cannot use them, and yet since Day released to today nothing on samsungs websites, nothing when you get the product.....there sitting back and waiting for people like us to come on complaining then there response is we've sent you private message, I DO think the company stands a very good chance of lawsuit being taken against Samsung because they are aware of this problem and its growing yet they've taken no responsibility in informing people that there's a chance there going to damage there ears, having a discussion after the fact is open to being a lawsuit being brought
0 Likes
Joe Evans
Apprentice
Options

How can we start legal process against them? My ears still are not cured fully cured? Any ideas? 

0 Likes
Arjenz
First Poster
Options

Same here unfortunately.

I love the buds, great sound and great app to go with it.  It I cannot wear them any longer, as much as I want to. My ears are literally bleading. 

If you ask me, it doesn't have to do with the tips. My guess would be it's the material for the battery connectors which irritates my skin.

Please help 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Arjenz: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered these symptoms while wearing the Galaxy Buds Pro. If you are based in the UK or Ireland then please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below, and myself or one of the other mods will be able to get this escalated for you. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

0 Likes
Arjenz
First Poster
Options

Thanks for your reply. But i'm from the Netherlands; what should I do in my case?

Edit: ah I found the Dutch forum. Posted it there, thanks for now 

0 Likes
JonathanD1
First Poster
Options

I had the same issue. Looking to getting another brand

PeterGreenford
Pioneer
Options
And this is effecting their brand because if your getting negative feelings now that's enough to make you consider other brands on other things to, there is no excuse fir a company as big as samsung not to invest in better customer services
auntylind
First Poster
Options
I got some samsung earbuds and after a few weeks wear with fab sound both my ears started weeping. It was like my skin was water blistered! Left for a few weeks to heal and tried again lastnight with one earbud a d ear weeping now. Always had samsung wired earbuds with no issues at all. Tried swapping the silicone tops from the old ones but still affects my ears badly. Gutted as the sound is faB and listen to talking books in bed. Wonder if its the actual fit as seems to be a bit of a vacuum when taking them out.
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hey @auntylind 

I'm sorry to hear about your experience whilst wearing the Galaxy Buds. If you are based in the UK or Ireland, please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below, so we can get this escalated for you. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

0 Likes