Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

15min with buds pro,ears blistering,

(Topic created on: 04-08-2021 09:10 AM)
PeterGreenford
Pioneer
Options
15mins with new buds PRO, next day ears swelling,Doctor says bad reaction the the earphones,then said your ears have blistered inside equivalent to them bleeding,yet no reaction like this with my sonys are or apples ear pods.....NO response from Samsung,  anyone else having this issue with them baking your ears?
39 REPLIES 39
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Andrew Wong ,

Sorry to hear about this, I've sent you a private message to collect some details, please get back to me at your earliest convenience, and I will pass your info on to the relevant department for further assistance. 

0 Likes
Joe Evans
Apprentice
Options

I think we all have a compensation claim here. Happening to lots of us. Months later I'm still feeling the affects.

PeterGreenford
Pioneer
Options
I did eventually yet a call from Samsung but by this time I gave them away, however two things came to light, first off was a lot of people are swopping the the silicon for after market silicone ones or foam tips and apparently that's solving most issues, however credit where its due, head office is slow to respond but if you email they will get back to you, there offer to me was, replace them, offer alternative product, or as a gesture of good will compensate me for my troubles, I refused all of them,not because I was wanted more but in fact I wanted nothing no compensation or anything else, I tried to point out that there is a growing amount of people on the forums and such having the same issues YET I'm seeing nothing from Samsung even (a) acknowledgement that there may be an issue, (b) and no warnings of damage to the ears and seek medical advice, I don't need the compensation,I don't need replacement, all I wanted to do was warn them of the issue in question and hopefully they may warn buyers,? As yet seen nothing advertised not even in the small print, which is disappointing and as there aware of the problems and taken no actions, they are leaving themselfs open as you put it be having a claim put against them, at the very least you thought of all companies Samsung would be taking different actions,did they not learn from there Samsung Note being a health rick,
0 Likes
DrSauve
Apprentice
Options

Seems I am getting the same thing with weeping from the inner ear and dry skin when using the buds for 20mins or more which I am now recently having to do with work meetings.

Going to have to switch back to my Samsung buds plus which is a shame.

I see this issue has been mentioned several times on these forums. 

Has a solution been found yet?

0 Likes
StephK1
Options

Hey @DrSauve, sorry to hear about this issue with your Buds. I've sent over a PM with further information. Please take a look as soon as you can. 

0 Likes
Tawnyowl68
Apprentice
Options

Hi I have used these myself and only used 1 when walking and have gone deaf in that ear due to swelling.  It is also itching, with a burning sensation and has a discharge.  It took about 5 days to get better.

I hadn't realised it was the earbud and used it again same thing has happened.  I want to complain but don't know who to.  I have used the original earbuds and never had a reaction like this.  They are useless if I can't use them 

0 Likes
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

Hi @Tawnyowl68 

We do take matters like this very seriously! I'm going to drop you a PM to collect some details from you, so that we can escalate this internally!

Members_NTOrO21
First Poster
Options

I am really disappointed that the same thing has happened to me, it takes a little longer 3 days wearing them for about an hour a day I have bought a very expensive foam tip which made it last a week until the soreness is unbearable but I have to admit defeat now I am so disappointed because the sound is such good quality and the  hands free so convenient.  What is it in them that is causing this??

TessM
Mastermind
Options

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. Please can you check your inbox by clicking on your profile picture at the top right of the page and selecting 'Messages'. I would like to collect some details from you so I can pass them to the relevant team, who will contact you for further assistance.

0 Likes
LudmilaA
First Poster
Options

Yes! I have 2 blisters in one of my ears. So annoying because I really like the way they sound... 

0 Likes