Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

15min with buds pro,ears blistering,

(Topic created on: 04-03-2021 06:20 PM)
PeterGreenford
Pioneer
Options
15mins with new buds PRO, next day ears swelling,Doctor says bad reaction the the earphones,then said your ears have blistered inside equivalent to them bleeding,yet no reaction like this with my sonys are or apples ear pods.....NO response from Samsung,  anyone else having this issue with them baking your ears?
39 REPLIES 39
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
when I first got mine I found they itched my ears but I soon got used to them, my old air pods did the same I think for me it was just change of earphone but perhaps your ears could be sensitive to the different shape as it is a weird shape or it could be sensitive to the silicon tips on them, you could maybe try some foam tips and see if that helps, or see if your ears get used to them
PeterGreenford
Pioneer
Options
Good idea
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
when I first got mine they smelt so bad of Glue I don't know what glue they use but I noticed that. anyone else smell like this?
0 Likes
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
that's why I never ever get inner ear headphones I still use the wired apple headphones 🤣🤣🤣 but that's much safer than any other type of headphones. best to not use them and Samsung need to relook how they design it more is reported the better
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
the only problem is apple wired headphones sound about as good as music coming from your phone speakers at full volume while being submerged under water 🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I must admit the airpods pro do fit slightly better but once you have the galaxy buds pro settled nicely in your ear the sound is unbelievable
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@PeterGreenford: I'm really sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. I have sent you a private message to collect some details, therefore please get back to me at your earliest convenience, and I will pass your info on to the relevant department for further assistance. 

PeterGreenford
Pioneer
Options
not received any PM mate
0 Likes
Solution
CarloL
Hotshot
Options
0 Likes