Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Help with game launcher and game booster.

(Topic created on: 13-02-2023 11:18 PM)
JELL522
Journeyman
Options
Recently when I'm playing any game do not disturb is coming on and stops anyone contacting me.
I can't access priority mode it's greyed out and I can't disable do not disturb either.
I hope someone knows what's happening and can help me stop do not disturb coming on. If uninstalling game launcher does it then I'll do that but am trying to not have to.
Thank you
Oh I'm using Samsung galaxy A23 mobile phone.

Thanks

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
lucabcardoso
Pathfinder
Options
Go To Settings > Advanced Functions ( There Should be a Game Launcher List. Just Toggle it off

View solution in context

Solution
JELL522
Journeyman
Options
Hi lucabcardoso, I've removed game launche @JELL522 It wasn't letting me disable it I could only remove updates cached filed and uninstall it. It doesn't come on now when I'm playing the games, thank you for your response.

View solution in context

10 REPLIES 10
lucabcardoso
Pathfinder
Options
Just Turn Off Game Launcher
JELL522
Journeyman
Options
Thanks but e case my ignorance how do I turnoff game launcher.
0 Likes
Solution
lucabcardoso
Pathfinder
Options
Go To Settings > Advanced Functions ( There Should be a Game Launcher List. Just Toggle it off
Solution
JELL522
Journeyman
Options
Hi lucabcardoso, I've removed game launche @JELL522 It wasn't letting me disable it I could only remove updates cached filed and uninstall it. It doesn't come on now when I'm playing the games, thank you for your response.
lucabcardoso
Pathfinder
Options
Hello. Sorry for the late. There is no way to completely Remove from your phone. U can either uninstall updates and disable. There is no other way because samsung restricted that
JELL522
Journeyman
Options
I know I uninstalled it and its not happening now it was OK before I could get calls etc when playing games but then it started coming on it must of been in an update.
Thanks so much
Jella
0 Likes
whitneywirght
Student
Options

Of course, I'd be happy to help! Could you please provide more details or specify the issues you're facing with the game launcher and game booster? That way, I can offer more targeted assistance.

0 Likes
whitneywirght
Student
Options

Hi there! I'm glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue by removing the game launcher. If you have any more questions or if there's anything else you need help with, feel free to ask. Happy gaming!

0 Likes
whitneywirght
Student
Options

Great to hear that you were able to resolve the issue by removing the game launcher, @lucabcardoso! If you have any more questions or if there's anything else you need assistance with, feel free to ask. Happy gaming! 🎮

0 Likes