Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy use Screenshot button

(Topic created on: 06-03-2023 06:39 PM)
Jobosam
Navigator
Options
Hi all,

Some time ago I posted how to get an easy to use screenshot button. 

Unfortunately, I said it was in the accessibility menu, but it isn't, it's in the assistant menu. 

Both of these menus can be made available as active buttons on your phone. 

But they are very different things and are displayed on your phone by using very different methods. 

The assistant menu method, I discussed in earlier posts today. This is where the screenshot button is. 

Many apologies for the confusion that I have created. Albeit inadvertently. 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Egg1
Voyager
Options
I just click power button and volume down together once.
0 Likes
Jobosam
Navigator
Options
Absolutely cool way to do it.

But some of us find that to be a quite fiddly process.

Using your/Samsung's method, I typically only get one successful screenshot out of every ten attempts.

The assistant menu button method, is for those of us that find it difficult.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Jobosam: For the visibility of other Community members, you can activate the Assistant menu by following the steps below. 

Swipe up from your Home screen > Settings (cog symbol) > Accessibility > Interaction and dexterity > Assistant menu > On > Select Assistant menu items. The items in the top half of the screen are the ones that are currently selected, and Screenshots should be included by default. To add more items, tap the options at the bottom of the screen with the green '+' next to them. To remove an item, do them same, but with the red '-' next to it. 

Jobosam
Navigator
Options
Many thanks AndrewL,

I would have done it myself (provided a recap) but I promised I wouldn't post again on the matter.

Nice one👍😀
Jobosam
Navigator
Options
Not to mention, my efforts would have been far less succinct, and complete.
😀
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Jobosam: You're too kind :smiling-face: It was a team effort though, as your input surrounding the Assistant menu options was invaluable, so thank you for highlighting it.