Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Brightness increase

(Topic created on: 24-04-2023 12:45 PM)
Flintstone
Voyager
Options
I would like a way to maximise brightness when the screen brightness is (to) low to see anything

In settings-> accessibility'~> advanced settings 

Volume up and down settings 

I can set an app.
But I would like to set here to just to set the brightness to 100%

Is there a way to do this? 

I just want a way to set brightness at 100% without needing to see what I am doing
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AaronAJ
Options

@Flintstone Are you just wanting to increase/decrease your brightness with ease? What product do you have?

Solution
JerryS
Voyager
Options
If I've understood right, you want to use the volume keys to set the display to maximum brightness? Am assuming this is for a Samsung phone running One UI 5.

You could use a routine. Open the Modes and Routines app and tap Routines at the bottom. Click the plus, tap the plus under "if" and scroll down and select button action. Press volume up or down as you want. Then tap plus under "then", tap display, scroll down and tap brightness and set the slider to 100%. Then click save. If you double tap your volume button the display brightness should then be 100%. There may be other ways too but this seems to work on my S23 Ultra.

Just beware setting the brightness at maximum setting for long periods of time may not be good for the display.

Hope this helps.
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
You don't say which phone you have. The quickest way to increase the brightness would be to use the drop down menu and at the bottom is a brightness bar... just slide it to the right and your screen will light up.
0 Likes
Flintstone
Voyager
Options
Does,what I needed thanks
Flintstone
Voyager
Options
The other post is what ineeded, just a way to increase the brightness without having to use the screen.

Having z'n xcover pro,Android 13 one ui%,1
0 Likes
JerryS
Voyager
Options
Great!
0 Likes