Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why do samsung allow cheating on samsunghealth challenges

(Topic created on: 01-04-2018 08:31 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

trying to understand why Samsung provide a service like global step challenge and then allow cheats to dominate the board every month.. it's not rocket science that if someone dies 200000 steps a day they are cheating or if on average they have done 2 steps a second , every second eithout sleep since the challenge opened they are cheating. why don't Samsung care about this and stop it ? it puts a lot of people off using the service

304 REPLIES 304
Tony185
Apprentice
Options

I take my hat off to Mr Boki. At least 60 miles a day for the last few months. Well done. He must be really tired by now. Sad man.

Uniqhorn
Journeyman
Options
Nah, I'm sure David, this months number 1 in one day has no trouble running approximately 130 miles....
LaurieC64
Explorer
Options

@David4000wrote:
Still the same leaders. Less i know now all cheats

Only made top 12% 😕  freaking cheaters....top has 3 million steps 🤔 

LaurieC64
Explorer
Options

3 million steps....wow!

0 Likes
LaurieC64
Explorer
Options

Nike run club has cheaters also. I'll have to check out under armour 

0 Likes
Graybeard51
Pioneer
Options

Underarmour runs good challenges , but not as frequently   

David4000
Journeyman
Options
I do honest steps up to 14000 on a 9k walk i do every second day and i see the same some people are doing 150 000 step on day one and same again..wow MUST be walking in their sleep as well.

Thanks to the community i know now most are cheats and why are they allow to carry on and not get kicked out and have the ones who are out there walking and make a family of us together and have walkers and not cheats.
MattiasJ
Apprentice
Options

I wonder what shoes they wear that lasts for 150k+ steps a day for a month straight without being worn out 😅 I mean with their amount of steps there really isn't enough time to buy new ones either.

chubby22
Apprentice
Options

The Desert April Challenge just started today... That leader David already has 220k steps.. Impossible!!! Others in the 190k range... Straight up BS!!!

Johnny789
First Poster
Options

How can some1 be on 280000 steps and it's only been 1 and a half days what's the point in doing it if every month there are loads of cheaters on there