Support

Open search

why do samsung allow cheating on samsunghealth challenges

Apprentice

I take my hat off to Mr Boki. At least 60 miles a day for the last few months. Well done. He must be really tired by now. Sad man.

Apprentice
Nah, I'm sure David, this months number 1 in one day has no trouble running approximately 130 miles....
Explorer

@David4000wrote:
Still the same leaders. Less i know now all cheats

Only made top 12% 😕  freaking cheaters....top has 3 million steps 🤔 

Explorer

3 million steps....wow!

Highlighted
Explorer

Nike run club has cheaters also. I'll have to check out under armour 

Explorer

Underarmour runs good challenges , but not as frequently   

Apprentice
I do honest steps up to 14000 on a 9k walk i do every second day and i see the same some people are doing 150 000 step on day one and same again..wow MUST be walking in their sleep as well.

Thanks to the community i know now most are cheats and why are they allow to carry on and not get kicked out and have the ones who are out there walking and make a family of us together and have walkers and not cheats.
Apprentice

I wonder what shoes they wear that lasts for 150k+ steps a day for a month straight without being worn out 😅 I mean with their amount of steps there really isn't enough time to buy new ones either.

Apprentice

The Desert April Challenge just started today... That leader David already has 220k steps.. Impossible!!! Others in the 190k range... Straight up BS!!!

First Poster

How can some1 be on 280000 steps and it's only been 1 and a half days what's the point in doing it if every month there are loads of cheaters on there 

Top Liked Authors