Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why do samsung allow cheating on samsunghealth challenges

(Topic created on: 03-09-2019 01:19 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

trying to understand why Samsung provide a service like global step challenge and then allow cheats to dominate the board every month.. it's not rocket science that if someone dies 200000 steps a day they are cheating or if on average they have done 2 steps a second , every second eithout sleep since the challenge opened they are cheating. why don't Samsung care about this and stop it ? it puts a lot of people off using the service

304 REPLIES 304
Strydaris
Journeyman
Options
I dont care about the cheaters anymore.
What I do is think of it like a round of golf. I compete against myself and no one else. (well ok I also compete against a guy at work but its mostly trying to keep up)
The way how I see it is if I compete against myself then I am always striving to improve.
Goran89
Student
Options
Yes! That's what I do. But sometimes after a while of self competed I would like to share it and have fun with other. It keeps me going and active. But I like fair game too!
Strydaris
Journeyman
Options

So find and friend someone in the app that is around your pace. There is thousands of us on there.

LaurieC64
Explorer
Options

who knows. I hate that it screws up the percentages 😔

0 Likes
LaurieC64
Explorer
Options

been going on for years unfortunately...

0 Likes
Magameek
First Poster
Options

The person in the lead of the tomato challenge is 2/3 done with the challenge when it just started 11 hours ago. How ? They "won" the last 20 in a row? Samsung needs to bust the cheaters!Cheat!Cheat!

Screenshot_20190901-110257_Samsung Health.jpg

Kitkat28
Apprentice
Options

20190903_213115.jpg

Scum like this needs to be banned.  296.5km in less than 2 days. Come on Samsung, sort this out.  Last month a scum bag cheated and claimed they had walked or stepped over 500000 steps in a day!. Get this sorted.  Let us be able to report these pieces of scum. It is UNFAIR!

Kitkat28
Apprentice
Options

I agree. I'm new at isn't this challenge  still, on my 4th now. And I do sometimes let those *****s get to me, then I sit back and  think,  I'm not doing this for anyone but  myself. It can be frustrating when us honest challengers are trying to do the right thing,  and can't get anywhere near the to with the pricks who  cheat

0 Likes
Kitkat28
Apprentice
Options

You can compete with me.  I'm  not a cheat at all. I'm  not the best at getting far in a month.  But I  do try. I have never challenged or been challenged by anyone.  Sometimes it would be nice, to boost me back up and have some friendly competition . Goodluck

0 Likes
Kitkat28
Apprentice
Options

They are dirty pathetic cheating scum. Sick of them.  

0 Likes