Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

samsung galaxy s8 blue moving box on lock screen

(Topic created on: 29-05-2017 07:21 PM)
lailab
First Poster
Options

my samsung galaxy s8 has a blue moving box on the lock screen and does not let me use my phone at all i cannot use the touch screen at all please help how to i get rid of this 

Go to solution
106 REPLIES 106
Lupe26
First Poster
Options
Try using two fingers to scroll and double tap when you find what you want to click on
0 Likes
samson868
First Poster
Options

i found the universal switch on my Galaxy Tab A... it was already off... hitting the volume up and power at same time does nothing... this tab A is useless

0 Likes
Renegade89
First Poster
Options

Try the suggestions in my post (04-01-2019 01:26 PM)

0 Likes
Stevenr512
First Poster
Options

Just triggered this on my S9 this morning by accident, apparently just tapping, not holding, power+volume at same time up turns it on and off manually on my phone. May keep it on for now that's a better theft deterrent than anything else on the phone LOL!

0 Likes
Lkc
First Poster
Options

if you can get to settings , wait for the blue box to hit where you need it then tap it . 

0 Likes
Lkc
First Poster
Options
you may need to hard reset it if that doesn't work permanently, factory reset may be you're last option . when the red words come on the screen you can scroll down to reset . good luck . mine has stopped . turned off things that turn on my screen so when in my pocket not to hit a bunch of times and set it off again .
0 Likes
1filomena1
First Poster
Options

This didnt work for me on my Samsung galaxy S8+ but what unlocked it in the end was my alarm going off. The alarm seems to take over the phone and unlocks it when you x the alarm. So as a future fix Ive set my alarms to go off at certain times every day just in case it happens again.

0 Likes
Dixon347
Student
Options
It did not work on the Samsung A6
0 Likes
Dixon347
Student
Options
Universal switch is enabled that is the cause of the blue box. Press the power button and volume up button together 2 - 3 rapidly to disable for the Samsung A6
0 Likes
Bernd6
First Poster
Options
thanks is works on my phone
0 Likes