Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

samsung galaxy s8 blue moving box on lock screen

(Topic created on: 29-05-2017 07:21 PM)
lailab
First Poster
Options

my samsung galaxy s8 has a blue moving box on the lock screen and does not let me use my phone at all i cannot use the touch screen at all please help how to i get rid of this 

Go to solution
106 REPLIES 106
Helping
Apprentice
Options

Press Home Button 3 times simultaneously.

zuhaq
First Poster
Options

I am also facing the same issue of blue box on lock screen. I am also unable to login and enabling the Emergency Mode.

Performing these steps:

Click on Emergency Mode,

Check the Terms & Condition box,

but unable to click on Agree button. When box come to Agree / Disagree button, its not working.

Is there any other way to solve this issue ? or how may i click on agree button in terms and conditions menu from any other way.

I really appreciate your positive response on it.

0 Likes
Solution
LoopHule
First Poster
Options

Please change the solution to a real solution, not just a, "let's forget it ever happened and with everything you ever put on the phone" solution.

Tripple click the home button. If this does not fix it, go into setting by swiping from the top of the screen down, tap on the gear icon, scroll down to "Accessibility" then look for "Direct access" in this menu it should say how you can enable these assistant features. My particular setting was toggled on, with "Universal switch" as the enabbler/disabler.

jkrah
First Poster
Options
Thanks! That did the trick
0 Likes
nad0101
First Poster
Options

The volume Up and power button method didn't work for me. 

However I was able to disable the Unisversal Swith simply by asking bixby to do it. (Long Press on the bixby button and say Disable Universal Switch). That worked instantly! 

0 Likes
Helping
Apprentice
Options

Pres the Home Button 3 times simultaneously, it works many times for my S7 edge.

SeerDerek
Apprentice
Options

You opened the door, I just walked through it.

0 Likes
SeerDerek
Apprentice
Options

0 Likes
SeerDerek
Apprentice
Options

Thank you so much! 

I have a samsung 8 and my box was orange.  But worked great. Thank you so much.

Best,

Derek

0 Likes
htestereci
Student
Options

yeah Note 8, i am having same blue moving box with warning sound problem twice....now tried all recomendation- reinstalled emmergency and turned universal switch off,  we ll seeWIN_20180127_17_50_13_Pro.jpgWIN_20180127_17_50_25_Pro.jpgWIN_20180127_17_51_08_Pro.jpgWIN_20180127_17_50_47_Pro.jpg

0 Likes