Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

samsung galaxy s8 blue moving box on lock screen

(Topic created on: 30-09-2018 01:22 AM)
lailab
First Poster
Options

my samsung galaxy s8 has a blue moving box on the lock screen and does not let me use my phone at all i cannot use the touch screen at all please help how to i get rid of this 

106 REPLIES 106
Timothydwing
First Poster
Options
This is the same thing happening to me for over a week I will get it fixed and a day later its.doing it again
0 Likes
Timothydwing
First Poster
Options
Works every time thank u
0 Likes
Mehopki
First Poster
Options

Once back in the phone and in settings then into Universal switch along with disableing it BE SURE to go to setting in this screen and DELETE any Switches that are listed to also prevent it from enabling by accident in the future. I found that there was a switch I created back when I was exploreing the menu after an update and did not know what I was doing. DOH!! It describe exactly what was happening when this ''Feature'' was getting enabled. Thanks guys for all your help in pointing me in the right direction. It was soooo annoying! I was ready to scrap this tablet.

0 Likes
Fmiah787
First Poster
Options
Thanks it worked.
0 Likes
fayaz
First Poster
Options

i have done the following thing as shown

But i can't able to tap on that emergency mode.

now how could i enter into emergency mode.

even i have cleared my chache partition from the boot mode.

please give me a solution as soon as its possible

0 Likes
Consquela
First Poster
Options

The screen is frozen & you cant get there. SO THIS SOLUTION NO WAY WORKS

0 Likes
MIckavellian
Student
Options
Took me and my TEchWiz 3 days to get this don. Samsung has ROYALLY FUP on the S9N . What a shame.. Oh *I* fixed it with help all over the net.. ONE note of caution. If you follow ANY AHOLE on you tube. NOTICE the date of the post and the phone brand and model.. These twits just ay . How you can change ANDROID. Never said he had a ppixel and my Sansung became useless. ALL GOOD now.
0 Likes
MIckavellian
Student
Options

GOOGLE Blue lines on screen . of S9+  (or S9) . Somehow your phone went into emergency mode (dont ask me how!.

I hardly remeber the 4-5 steps but I knoiw you can reboot pressing power off , volume up and BIxby . The blue box will appear on emergency . push that and the phone comes to live . REALLY crappy design.

Good look

0 Likes
Montyburns88
Student
Options

**Solved** this worked for me, unable to access anything on the phone but single click on volume up and home button cleared my issue. Was so frustrating . Thank you very much for your help.
blue square screen unable to access functions open screen Samsung android s8 accessibility unlock

0 Likes
mn50
Apprentice
Options

well the blue box comes to the emergency terms and conditions and will not let me agree HELP

0 Likes