Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

heart rate data

(Topic created on: 18-05-2020 07:52 PM)
bry0456
Student
Options

wondered if anyone could help. my watch normally takes my heart rate then puts a dot on the graph.

on sunday I was exercising when I had a funny turn and lost consciousness. my watch recorded my heart rate as I collapsed. instead of recording a rate and putting the dot on the graph. it produced a single line heading Down from about  56 to 36 bpm. 

what I want to know is. has anybody come across anything like this. is it a data error or has it caught the moment my heart rate dropped.  

the ambulance staff recorded 36 bpm as well. 

otherwise is there any way of this data being looked at by technical staff ?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ZackP
First Poster
Options
It sounds like you were a dead meat for some time :I
But you recovered quickly so we are glad to hear from you. I am coming from Apple Watch crowd and noticed quickly that while Galaxy (Frointier, S2 ...) are 10 times nicer they don't work as good and software is not on the same level. Your event is a perfect example. Every Apple Watch has built-in BPM limits warning, but Samsung does not have that. How hard it is? For example sleep tracker in Samsung Health is quite crude application. On Apple there is a free Sleep Watch app that you actually WANT to use and works reliably and in the morning presents you with useful data.
I am sorry to bash Samsung, I still like my Galaxy but it is what it is.
0 Likes