Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxybud left earbud not working

(Topic created on: 07-05-2019 09:01 PM)
syedtutul
Student
Options

I purchase galaxybud tom read this Galaxybud review https://bestwirelessbluetoothheadphones.com/audio/samsung-galaxy-buds/ and via their link from Amazon. But left earbud not working from first days. I purchase from Amazon but via other people who lived in the USA. because Amazon does not ship their product in Bangladesh. my overall cost goes 129+ 37 =166. Now if I send for a warranty claim, then my courier charge will be more $40 and after the warranty again shipping charge will be $37, so my galaxybud cost will be $243. 

My request gives me a solution to repair the left earbud, otherwise, my earbud will go the garbage. because now I am not able to expense more $77. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I assume there isn't a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre where you reside @syedtutul  ?

If not then if a reset of the Buds do not work then you'd most probably need to approach the seller of the Samsung Galaxy Buds for support.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
syedtutul
Student
Options

yeah, there is no service support center for my earbud, hear a lot of Samsung mobile servicing center but they did not use even do not see earbud before. 

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I can only assume they are not authorised Samsung Service Centres then @syedtutul  as they would be aware of Samsung products including the Samsung Galaxy Buds.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
DannyT
Options

Hi there, @syedtutul.

Let's go through some troubleshooting!

Firstly, let's try a reset of the Buds. To do this place the Buds inside the case for seven seconds, then remove them from the case.

Secondly, let's also make sure that your Buds and the Wearables app are completely up to date. For the Wearables app, go to Play Store or Galaxy Store (depending on where you downloaded it) then My Apps > Update. Then for the Buds themselves, go into your Wearables App > About Buds > Update.

Do let us know if you see any changes after this.

Welcome to the Community!

syedtutul
Student
Options

dear moderator, with due respect I inform you, I am not a new user of the earbud. I already used 5 brands earbud and I tried every possibility but actually, the left bud hardware problem. 

Thanks for your time. I am unlucky. 

0 Likes