Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy buds right earbud stopped working after dying for the first time.

(Topic created on: 05-04-2020 10:15 AM)
fum
Student
Options

Hi, my right earbud stopped working after the battery died for the first time. I left it to charge overnight but my phone can't connect to it and only connects to the left one. I tried it with another phone and the right one still didn't work. i tried restarting my phone, reinstalling the app, reseting the buds from the app, and letting the left one die as well but nothing worked 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @fum! When you leave the right bud in the case charging, does the case show the Red light on? Can you also make sure that the magnetic contacts beneath the bud as well as the ones in the case are completely clean? 

fum
Student
Options

@CarloL it does show the red light on when i put in the case. i cleaned the contacts on the bud as well as the case. 

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Okay, if the light is on, it means that the bud is charging. Can you place both buds in the case and let them charge for 30 minutes? 

0 Likes
fum
Student
Options

@CarloL

i've already left them to charge overnight. 

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Okay, it would be best to get in touch with the Samsung Online Support team now via Twitter or Facebook. Just let them know all the troubleshooting steps you have gone through already and they will be happy to guide you through the next step for a repair. 

0 Likes
fum
Student
Options

thanks

0 Likes
Thillaishankar
First Poster
Options

Hi is this issue solved. I am facing this now and would like to know if it can be solved

0 Likes