Support

Open search

galaxy buds left earbud issues

SOLVED
Apprentice

Hi, when I'm using my galaxy buds the left bud frequently stops playing sound. This is generally for a short period of time but is frustrating as it happens so often. This never happens with the right earbud, and it's not a distance issue as even with my phone in my left pocket this problem persists, and with the left ear bud only. If anyone could help with this problem I'd be grateful. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Apprentice

For anyone else with this issue I solved it by changing the ear tip, as I think the problem was that the proximity sensor lost contact with my ear and so thought it was being removed and inserted

5 REPLIES 5
Superuser I
Superuser I

If these were my Samsung Galaxy Buds I'd first try a reset.

Also I'd try pairing them with another phone as a process of elimination.

If no joy then a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can run a diagnostic test on them.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

I have the same issue but with my right earbud. Volume is so low compared to the left one. Been working fine but the last 2 days it has happened and I can't seem to find a fix?

Apprentice
Well I found that problem with my old gear iconx 2018 (try cleaning out the mesh if that's what you have) but haven't encountered low volume on the galaxy buds
Apprentice

For anyone else with this issue I solved it by changing the ear tip, as I think the problem was that the proximity sensor lost contact with my ear and so thought it was being removed and inserted

Hi my buds left ear mostly distortion sounds and sometimes the right ear..still playing up even the repair shop gave me a new pair buds..I have phone on front pocket while walking and sounds is terrible..because I bought form very.co.uk Samsung wont give me a refund only to keep repairing them...ANY IDEAS 

Top Liked Authors