Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are my Gear S3 watch faces I have paid for?

(Topic created on: 28-05-2019 09:38 AM)
Prabin
Journeyman
Options

I have recently switched from S7 to S9 and after resetting and connecting my gear to my new phone I've lost all my watch faces that I have downloaded including the one that I've paid for. I've researched in so many places to recover them back but nothing is working for me.  I initially purchased and downloaded my WF in Australia and recently I am in London, can this be the issue? If it is then this is really disappointing for me.

36 REPLIES 36
V_J
Pioneer
Options

I purchased an app that has no region restriction, but it disappeared. I'm quite annoyed by that as it is quite an expensive app. It is on the store and I could buy it again... but I already bought it.

I feel the store really goes wrong here, as nowhere it is written that purchases are tied to the country where you are, rather than to the account (it does not pop up when you buy the app, nor is it in the FAQ of the store). To make matters more confusing, the Galaxy Store app was showing items in 3 different languages, so any claim that the language is an indicator would be false.

cmac78
First Poster
Options
I went on to Galaxy Store, the 3 dots top right, my page, All and the the Watch tab. All of my old downloads were there
0 Likes
kkristia
Student
Options

@BIGBOSS2DSGB, cmac78

Thanks for your input. I am aware of the procedure that you have described in details. I have tried it a dozen times.

The procedure works fine on my A320 work phone, but it does simply not work on my new private S10e - I cannot see all watchfaces.

I have also tried reinstalling the Wearable-app and removing/re-adding my Samsung account on the phone.

Easyn
First Poster
Options

Yeah, this works for me.

Thanks!:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

vmrsalas
First Poster
Options

I solved this issue by going into my Samsung account logging in, watch faces and they are all there! You then have a choice to download them and use them. Don't try to find your watch faces in the playstore because they are not there! I hope this solves the issue for all of you :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Dulcie1829
First Poster
Options
Mines telling me I have to buy them all again
0 Likes
Noopaloops
First Poster
Options

You rock!

Baij_Patel
Student
Options

This worked perfectly for me!  Thanks!

0 Likes
Mpj811
First Poster
Options

Worked a treat. Thankyou

0 Likes
Disnene
First Poster
Options

If you can't find your purchased apps from your phone, then use the watch. Go to the app store from your watch, click the 3 dots,  select My Apps, your purchases should be there for re-download.

0 Likes