Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch active 2 not working always on display.

(Topic created on: 22-11-2019 11:11 AM)
Sergioss
Journeyman
Options

My watch display turns off when it detects I'm in bed. Sleep tracking, auto low brightness and energy saver are set off.   I can misure the heart rate, so it can detect the wrist. only options that can disable the always on function are the Lock in water, the Theater Mode and the Good Night Mode and are all set OFF.  I tried reinstalling and factory reset. why my display turn off, It's a bug or a feature? It's always on, should be "always" 

3 REPLIES 3
Absenta
Student
Options

I have the same issue. I bought the watch 4 days ago and since then I configured the always on feature. I have found the screen black a few times while wearing it. 

Not sure why this happen but It actually shouldn't be like this. 

0 Likes
purpletiger
Journeyman
Options

I purchased a 46mm Galaxy Watch and it did the same thing. I tried everything this forum suggested and it only helped in the short term. I finally returned it and purchased the Active 2 44mm. Guess what, it does the same thing. Only thing I can surmise is that SAMSUNG is guilty of false advertising! The AOD display is not really ALWAYS ON  and SASMUNG knows this!

aprayiii
First Poster
Options

This reset did not work for me. What DID work was changing Samsung Health Settings - HR and Stress Measurement to Measure Continuously (instead of every 10 minutes).

0 Likes