Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find location

(Topic created on: 05-12-2016 04:14 PM)
bingowings
Student
Options

Hey, 

my gearfit2 is giving me this error message. I've already updated the software and  reset it. What else can I do? 

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
KellyM
Helping Hand
Options

Hey, thanks for posting!

Has this only just started happening? Do you receive the error message in all locations?

If you go to the Settings screen and tap Connections → Location, and then tap the GPS switch to activate it, do you still receive an error message? 

KellyM

0 Likes
bingowings
Student
Options

Hi

this has been happening for about a week, but I've not been doing anything different.

I get the error message indoors and outdoors, and the GPS thing didn't help. :smileysad: So frustrating!

0 Likes
JessL
Voyager
Options

Looks like you've done all you can to try and fix this and need some extra help. 

Pop into one of our Service Centres, you can find the nearest one to you here.

They'll be able to sort it for you! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
peanuttiest
Apprentice
Options

Are all of the service centres the same? 

bingowings
Student
Options

there is no choice to find a service centre that fixes Vrs. How do I know which ones will fix it? 

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Some of them will only handle a certain range of products. If you check the product category boxes on that search page it'll narrow them down. Plus, some of the service centres double-up as Samsung Experience Stores.

Hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi, and welcome, bingowings! :smileyhappy:

Gear VRs can be looked at by service centres dealing with Mobiles. Although, with it being classed as an accessory, it may be best to get in touch with the original retailer if you're having a major issue with yours.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Albiona
Apprentice
Options
I have the same problem with gear fit 2. I just got it last week and so far it seems to work randomly. It counts the steps and time, but not distance and calories. Just something pops up now and then and thats it.
0 Likes
EmmaS
Pathfinder
Options

Hi Albiona!

Thanks for posting. Do you receive the error message 'Unable to find location'? How long has this been happening? 

EmmaS

0 Likes