Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with galaxy watch 46mm

(Topic created on: 19-02-2020 03:44 PM)
Neil12
First Poster
Options

I am having huge problems with my watch. It is not tracking properly. Firstly I work at a school over 3 floors and yet by the end of the day my tracker says I have done 1 floor at best..the steps are way lower than they should be. I played football the other night for 50 min it sad I coverwd less than a mile and my average speed was 1 mile an hour. Of I do crossfit or general workout. It looses my heart rate all the time and come up with a standard 299 calories. It should be nearer 500. Is any one having the same problem and can anyone help?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Neil12! Are you still having issues with this? If you go into the "Alti-Barometer" app through the watch, when it's on the "Altimeter" screen you'll see a last refreshed status at the bottom. If that hasn't been refreshed for a while, the watch will either assume you're much lower than you currently are or much higher. Scroll over to the 3rd page in the app (past the "Barometer" page) and you should see a list of settings; click on "Change" and make sure you turn on "Auto refresh".

0 Likes
Neil12
First Poster
Options
does the smart galaxy watch active 2 have the ecg and vo2 meters yet? I have the vo2 on samsung health but it doesn't change.
0 Likes