Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Term and conditions notification on Galaxy watch

(Topic created on: 26-08-2019 09:35 PM)
Dartt1
Apprentice
Options

Bought new Galaxy watch. It keeps messaging me reference new terms and conditions and to click on a link, which i do. This takes me to my Samsung account on my phone. I have looked at these new terms but there is no tick box to agree to this. Any ideas?

13 REPLIES 13
Glenner05
Explorer
Options

I just figured it out! Was plagued with the same terms bug for weeks, it even caused my remote connection feature to stop working. Try this:

First of all you need to remember where your s3 or galaxy watch came from, what is the country of origin? I live in belgium but I ordered my watch from Amazon.de , so it is German or polish.  Then you need the surf to account.samsung.com on your computer or so. And then most important thing, first select in the bottom right the correct country of origin of your watch, not were you live! Then sign in and accept the terms! Problem solved, at least for me. I selected Poland and everything started to work again, the annoying terms and condition screen in the watch dissapeared,  installing apps in the watch working, remote connection working, creating backups working....

Ferdy76
First Poster
Options
I solved the problem as well. I was changing all the time the default language to mine and , by accepting the terms and conditions, I was not solving the problem: I was visualizing on my watch every time that message from Samsung. When you receive that message on your watch open it through the phone and see the default language. Don't change it and go ahead and enter your username and password. After this you have to accept the terms and conditions and that's it. I was able to visualize it on the phone as well as on my desktop computer. Hope this solve the problem to everyone.
0 Likes
Rogeman
First Poster
Options

I might have the same problem, I have both the phone and the watch gear s3 and I bought them online from different countries where I live, I tried this method and change the language to the country of the product, but my problem is that I can read the terms and conditions but I can't find the part where I accept them, there is only text in the webpage,

could you tell me where do I accept the terms, please?

0 Likes
Rogeman
First Poster
Options
I might have the same problem, I have both the phone and the watch gear s3 and I bought them online from different countries where I live, I tried this method and change the language to the country of the product, but my problem is that I can read the terms and conditions but I can't find the part where I accept them, there is only text in the webpage,

could you tell me where do I accept the terms, please?
0 Likes